The Board Of Directors

These are the men & women who make it all go...BOOM!!!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Get it together, you sum-bitches!

GOD DAMNIT!!! That's 2 weeks in a row without a win! That's it! I'm crackin the whip! Barnaby was in it for the long haul...but still..he didn't get the job done! And Stardust?!? You boys need to stop taking all those whiffle-berries, disco biscuts, and majic dust...get your heads out of the clouds, and into the ring! I'll be damned if you rookies are gonna tarnish my image as the manager of champions! The next sum-bitch in my stable that loses, is getting cracked in the face with a 2x4, Jim Duggan style! You got me, toughguys? HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

1 comment:

Ronnie Havershiem said...

Blackjack, let me tell you something. You can't threaten me, I'm too visible, and you've already incriminated yourself. I don't give a fuck about the "Truth". All I care about is taking you, that piece of shit Dante, and the rest of your friends down, and tossing that one single match that sets your kerosene-soaked corpses ablaze. Mark my words, by the end of this season the FUCR will be no more, and Ronnie Havershiem will be laughing in Tahiti with a number of women of questionable integrity lounging at my side. Don't threaten me, this hate runs deep. Remember Akron, Ohio 1983 you god-damned son of a bitch.

Hammer, out.